Hey guys! So I skipped June.
I'm a slacker like that.
And July is nearly over.
I know, I know.
Better late than never, right?
Here we go...
1. Warby Parker perscription eyeglasses - Webb Frames in Crystal Matte. I'm the proud owner of these as of this month and I cannot get enough of them!
Plus the mission of the company is just like TOMS - One for One. LOVE it. This is just the first of many foreseeable pairs of glasses for me.
I love eyewear like I love shoes and belts.
2. Pottery Barn Manchester Swivel Desk Chair in Linen Nailhead... (the one on the far right)
Man alive I really really really needed a new desk chair and I found this one on MEGA sale earlier this month. My butt is happy. I spend too much time editing in this chair not to have a comfortable place to rest my tushka.
3. Ekobrew Refillable K Cup Pod... purchased at my fave coffee roastery RISE UP (holla!)
Now I can enjoy my favorite favorite coffee every morning. Brews a much better cup than the one that Keurig sells!~
4. Pottery Barn Grain Sack Frames.... and they're on sale now y'all!
I've purchased these both for myself and for gifts. They are sooooo awesome. You have to touch em to really appreciate them!
5. Sun Bum Sunscreen.... there is NO substitute. Hands down the best EVER.
6. Penzey's Spices :: Buttermilk Ranch Dressing & Dip Mix....
If I could BATHE in ranch dressing - this would be IT. I order it by the POUND! (No joke.)
7. Anthropologie Amborella Necklace.... three words....
WANT. WANT. WANT.
8. M&M's dark chocolate.... They are getting me through going off nearly all gluten. They are my vice right now.
His most recent purchase were these pillows.... I love them and I want some for my couch.
The devil on my shoulder keeps whispering.... "they're on SAAAAAALLLLE!!!"
10. Tom's Rose colored Cord Classics... As summer turns to fall I think I might have to own these... :)